TOEFL - Testing with Disabilities Review Sheet
For request forms (pgs 8-14):
- Requests for accommodations must be made on the Request for Nonstandard Testing Accommodations form.
- Documentation review takes approximately 6 weeks
- All requests must be reviewed and approved before your test can be scheduled
- What to include with your request:
o Appropriate test registration forms along with the test fee (see appropriate Bulletin for proper forms at www.ets.org)
o A completed Request for Nonstandard Testing Accommodations form.
- Complete Part I- applicant information with signed verification statement
- Complete Part II- testing accommodations requested
- Complete Part III- certification of eligibility OR your disability documentation
- For Minor Accommodations (e.g. special lighting, snack breaks, adjustable table and/or chairs):
- Submit part I and Part II (see above) and a letter of support from a medical doctor
- Send all your requests to:
o Educational Testing Service
PO Box 6054
Princeton, NJ 08541-6054
- Once Approved:
o ETS will send you a letter confirming your accommodations
o Computer Based Test and Internet Based test:
- Schedule your test date only after you have received your letter of approved accommodations. Be prepared to provide your voucher number and other information contained in the letter.
o Paper Based Test:
- Along with your approval letter, ETS will also identify the testing location and test administrator. If the center identified can’t accommodate your request, they will contact you to reschedule.
o Alternate Format Testing (only GRE and TOEFL):
- ETS Disability Service will contact you to confirm accommodations approved for you and to schedule your test appointment.
*For questions or advice regarding any of the above, please feel free to contact Yeda Plus